31jul6:45 pm9:00 pmUsing the Best About You to Move Forward in Your Life and CareerUncover your strengths and share them with others6:45 pm - 9:00 pm PST Roundhouse, Yaletown, 181 Roundhouse Mews (Davie & Pacific)
You are often prompted to focus on your weaknesses - how to overcome them or improve on them. But, did you know that focusing on your strengths is really the way
You are often prompted to focus on your weaknesses – how to overcome them or improve on them.
But, did you know that focusing on your strengths is really the way to go?
Your strengths are what make you, you. They are the shining parts of your personality, your work ethic, the way you think, the driving force behind your connection with others and the reason you take action.
Getting to know your strengths will help guide you through your next steps in your life or career.
Join this workshop lead by Dr. Isabeau Iqbal as she shares her experience as a strengths coach, and guides you in how to uncover your strengths and values.
By the end of this workshop you will be able to:
– Describe the benefits of a strengths-based approach to your professional growth
– List 5 or more of your top life values
– Explain how you can use (knowledge of) your values to guide you in your career path
– Begin to describe some of your strengths and make links to your next steps in your life or career.
Introducing Your Speaker
Isabeau Iqbal believes that the most critical aspect of a successful career exploration is knowing yourself. When you understand your strengths, what makes you tick, and what is uniquely awesome about you, your career explorations and/or transitions come into focus and you’re able to proceed with clarity.
As a Gallup-Certified StrengthsFinder coach, Isabeau
- helps you identify and grow your talents and strengths so you can make career choices that work
- supports you to clarify and pursue your meaningful goals
- collaborates with you to create accountability processes
TicketsThis is a past event
(Tuesday) 6:45 pm - 9:00 pm PST
Roundhouse, Yaletown181 Roundhouse Mews (Davie & Pacific)Multimedia room of the Roundhouse